SpayWay Spay/Neuter Clinic
Our SpayWay clinic offers low-cost, high-quality spaying and neutering, vaccinations and microchipping at 7129 S. Western in Oklahoma City (in Westernview Center at I-240 & Western). Dr. Terry Yunker specializes in a small 1/4 to 1/2 inch incision, which results in a fast recovery for your pet.
For an appointment, call 405-414-8142. See our Calendar for the days we are in clinic.
Fees (cash only)
Cat spay/neuter – $30
Dog spay/neuter 80 pounds or less – $40
Dog spay/neuter 80-100 pounds – $55
Dog spay/neuter 100-120 pounds – $70
Rabies vaccination- $5 (at time of spay/neuter)
Core vaccination (FVRCP-cats or DHPP-dogs) – $5 (at time of spay/neuter)
FeLV/FIV test (cats) – $20 (at time of spay/neuter)
Heartworm test (dogs) – $20 (at time of spay/neuter)
Microchip – $25
We use Save This Life microchips, which include free lifetime registration, an aluminum lifetime replaceable ID tag, and up to $1,000 lost pet health insurance. The microchip ID number is searchable in search engines like Google. The owner’s personal information is never displayed.
* Pets over 4 months of age – Do not give your pet food after 10:00 pm the night before surgery. Pets can have water.
* Pets 4 months of age or younger – Give your pet a small amount of food and water the morning of the surgery. It is very important that young animals eat.
* Outdoor cats should be caught the night before surgery if not sooner.
* Bathing or trips to the groomer should be done before surgery. It will be at least 1-2 weeks after surgery before another bath can be given.
* Check-in is from 7:15 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. Late arrivals cannot have surgery and will need to be rescheduled.
* Cats must be in a carrier lined with newspaper or a towel.
* Dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier.
* Please make sure your dog potties before bringing it to the clinic.
Post-Op Instructions – For post-op emergencies, call 405-303-1808.
For your pet’s safety, please read and follow these After Care Instructions.